Saturday, August 9, 2008

Relaxation

My mom has a hammock hung up at here house. She thought that it would be cute to but Carter in it. I thought that he would hate it but he actually loved it.



Greg and Carter sleeping.


5 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

Geeg, Shae, 2 updates recently. You guys are on fire. Geeg, we need to go and shoot our guns.

Ryan.Robyn said...

Shae- I was wondering if you wanted to play on my soccer team. It's just a rec league for SF. Let me know. :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

yay!!!! Welcome back into the blog world girl! It's about time.
CONGRATS on baby Carter... he's so precious! How's the new mom thing treating ya? Im so excited for ya!

Adrie said...

I'm so excited that you are back blogging, Your baby is so darling. It will be fun to keep in touch with you on this thing!

Brinn said...

Shae Carter is soooo cute! Congrats! And welcome back to bloggin'